The Corner Chronicles
Greetings!

We are glad to have you here, and we hope you stay a while. While here, we hope you will have fun and please take a moment to stop by our announcement thread, and read up on our rules.

Thank you for visiting!

Shayne124
The Corner Chronicles
Greetings!

We are glad to have you here, and we hope you stay a while. While here, we hope you will have fun and please take a moment to stop by our announcement thread, and read up on our rules.

Thank you for visiting!

Shayne124
The Corner Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Corner Chronicles

RPG Play-By-Post

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who the Characters are.

Go down 
+2
ST takayoshi
Shayne124
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shayne124
Admin

Who the Characters are. Empty
PostSubject: Who the Characters are.   Who the Characters are. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:10 pm

In this thread, please post a description of your character, along with any pertinent facts you think we should know about your character. This is the information that someone can pick up just from seeing your character, and talking to them for a few moments. Be as descriptive as you want, but please include the minimums of hair color, eye color, any noticeable scars, any unique weapons/armor/clothing worn, as well as skin color and general build. One more tidbit is I would like to know your relative age.

As an example: Rangrim Steelsmith is a burly dwarf, built like a rock, and about as tall as a table. His red hair's fire is only matched by his beard's red flame. Gray eyes stare out of his cracked and darkened skin, and a long scar mars the left side of his face. He is always seen with his traditional dwarven chainmail, a shield with the symbol of his god Krumm strapped to his back, and a large, wicked hammer is belted at his waist. His demeanor is surly, and he tends to be quite gruff to any he talks to. His words carry with them years of experience and hardship.

Thanks!

Shayne124

Edit 2/23/2012: If you do not post a description of your character here, you are not considered part of the game. As the GM, I have the right to reserve spots, and I have decided to reserve two spots in my game. That means there are still three more spots open, and I have what I need to start my game. I do still need a completed character sheet, but that is not as important as a concept and description. Thanks!

Edit 2/29/2012: We have 4 descriptions! This means that game officially starts on March 1, 2012. You may start posting your initial actions/intentions today, and I shall answer said posts on the morrow!

Last edited by Shayne124 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ST takayoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Abbatt Sincliar   Who the Characters are. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Abbatt Sincliar is a half-elf with sandy, blond hair. He is laid back and enjoys the simple things in life, like the local tavern where he can often be found charming the serving wenches and drinking his fill. He has enchanting blue eyes and a fair complextion; his kukris are never far from his reach, and he wears a broach bearing the shape of a left hand with its pointer finger raised, outlined in blue flame, which holds his cloak together.
Back to top Go down
https://gestaltspark.rpg-board.net
Legato20

PostSubject: Twitch Grasskicker   Who the Characters are. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Twitch Grasskicker is a goblin street-thug whose mottled, dark green skin and sharp yellow eyes match perfectly with his equally dark humor and bladed kukri. Always considered to be smarter and more crafty than his brothers, he took to the path of the scoundrel fast, determined to make his fortune with deft hands and a quick tongue. He typically shaves his head and wears a masterwork black chain shirt covered by a gray cowl and face mask. The inside of the cowl is covered in a variety of languages that are basically just used as a refresher for the person wearing it when stumped by a language. The armor appears designed for movement and flexibility with just the right amount of leather where needed to ensure full mobility and moderate defense. His body is a treasure map of little knife cuts here and there where he learned his dodgy nature in knife fights. Beneath his armor is a handcrafted leather vest with a silky interior taken from a fallen foe. Emblazoned on the outside is a chuckling goblin head with closed eyes and a big grin. This emblem is rendered in silver. He typically has a hand crossbow at the ready beneath his cloak for any obstacles.

The above would be an "on the job" look for Twitch. His normal street attire consists of the handcrafted leather vest, dark blue pants, and gray cowl. He wears several different gold and silver ear rings arrayed largest to smallest starting at his ear lobes. Around his neck is a small garnet set in gold with a silk collar. He also wears fine leather boots with soft velvet interior that don't seem to make too much noise. On his hands are fingerless gloves that match the same dark blue hue as his pants. They are pulled tightly up to just over his wrists.

Last edited by Legato20 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Allison

PostSubject: Re: Who the Characters are.   Who the Characters are. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:23 am

Ghormar Chandrin is a human necromancer, with dark brown eyes, dark skin, and obsessively perfect hair and teeth. His one flaw in his appearance is the scared teeth marks in his neck/shoulder area, that from any point of view looks to have been something quite unnatural to leave such a mark. He is not built with huge muscles, but gives off the hint that messing with him will invite trouble. He is wearing masterwork black chain mail under his black and purple cloak with the symbol of Nerull on both sleeves. Slung across his back is a scythe, and on his hand is a ring also with Nerull’s symbol. He is taller than most and even stands tall when walking Being quite careful to never slouch or even walk with hi head down. When speaking with him he always holds your gaze barely blinking and his voice is cold and lifeless yet full of confidence or is it hunger?
Back to top Go down
gocrow90

PostSubject: Armand Rosewood   Who the Characters are. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Armand Rosewood has short strawberry blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He wears a mithral chain shirt under a leather jacket, on the back of which is embroidered a crimson hawk. This crimson hawk can also be found designed into the hand guard of the mithral rapier he always keeps at his side. He has a pair of tall boots, a knife belt hung off his right shoulder holstering four daggers, and a pair of goggles on his forehead.

Armand is a generally pleasant fellow always helping out when he can. He doesn't get involved with situations he knows he can't handle, however if he believes he stands even the smallest chance he wont hesitate to jump in.
Back to top Go down
allykat415

PostSubject: Islinniel Galanarmyr   Who the Characters are. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Islinniel is a Fey'ri not that anyone would ever see her as such. She was taught from a young age that other elves would kill her soon as look at her, thinking she is somehow tainted by her wonderful succubi bloodline. Funny how the lesser always want to destroy their betters. Even in this city of tolerance she rarely is seen as her true race.

Instead she looks like a typical sun elf which was her Aunt's idea. Tall like any typical elf about 5'8" and more sender then most. Gaunt really, who has time for food when there is magical lore to be revealed. Her hair is long past her waist and the hue of autumn leaves. Even in the constant twilight of the city it still shimmer as if the sun shines from within. Shin glowing and slightly tanned, even though she hasn't been in the sun in months. Eyes green like emeralds and change to a reddish hue when she is angry or brought to rage, which is easily done. Her family line always has a tail long even by Fey'ri standards. Wings a medium brown shade that look like bats wings. Her one flaw is fine scales on her skin then are persistent no matter what race she chooses to become, much to her dismay.

She is a sorcerer and is always in the company of her raven. On her own she took an apprenticeship with a Jewelcrafter. This would also be a good way to find out if anyone from their home knows where they are. When she is there she goes by the name Makaria and looks like a mix of a dragonborn, elf and possibly human, she chose this to hide the fine scales on her skin that never disappear. When in this form her hair color changes often, which her Jewelcrafting master finds entertaining as do the customers. About 6' tall and slender for what she is.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the Characters are.   Who the Characters are. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the Characters are.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Chronicles :: Stories :: The Darkened Sky-
Jump to: